Here are a few reputable online resources for ADHD in the UK:
1. The National Attention Deficit Disorder Information and Support Service (ADDISS) – provides information, support, and resources for individuals with ADHD and their families. www.addiss.co.uk
2. The Royal College of Psychiatrists – provides information and resources on ADHD for individuals, families, and healthcare professionals. www.rcpsych.ac.uk
3. The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) – offers guidelines and recommendations for the diagnosis and management of ADHD. www.nice.org.uk
4. ADHD Foundation – a charity that offers support, information, and guidance for individuals with ADHD and their families. www.adhdfoundation.org.uk
5. The ADHD Support Group – a charity that provides support and information for individuals with ADHD and their families, including a helpline, support groups, and training courses. www.adhdsupportgroup.org.uk
6. The ADHD Partnership – a charity that aims to raise awareness of ADHD and provide support and resources for individuals with ADHD and their families. www.adhdpartnership.org.uk
It is important to note that these resources are for informational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Some videos for information about ADHD
At ADHD Clinics we offer the best of telepsychiatry and latest evidence based assessment and treatment for ADHD and related disorders. We have highly experienced consultant psychiatrists, and ADHD Coaches who will help and support you in overcoming the challenges you face due to ADHD.
ADHD Clinics follow our ethos of 3Cs Care Compassion and Collaboration and offer advantages of our 5Es Excellence Effectiveness Expertise Experience and Efficiency.